Friday 12 March 2021

12/03/2021 Friday well being blog

Nothing quite interesting  happened since from last week. However I played a cricket game on wednesday afternoon It was campion green  vs campion nobles. We had a fun and tough game and at the end we managed to win with having 160 runs, the other team with 102 runs. I also had done a presentation on how Manaakitanga is shown on my class ''ALL IN THIS TOGETHER''. All though I am not done but I can say I have gotten the correct information and I do need to add more images and animation.

Powtoon Presention On Manaakitanga 

 All I can say Is that I have worked hard on everything this week and I am appreciating the learning that I am Enhancing.

I also had been to the hospital this week to get my knee


checked. This Is the image from the hospital.

This Is quiet literally my week and I hope ITs way exciting next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.